Jan 28, 2007

Purse.

This is my favorite bag. I use it all the time, even when I am wearing black (is this a huge faux paux?). It's only about a year old, but I love how worn in and soft it is getting. I think I'll keep it for a long time, and I'm a little fickle with bags... If a woman's purse describes her, than I'm pretty sure that mine describes me as busy. I decided to do an inventory tonight of the typical contents of my bag.

  • Water. Either a bottle or a nalgene.
  • My wallet. I recently converted to the "big" wallet in lieu of my small card case I had been using for a few years. I'm loving the space & organization. :)
  • My Le Sport Sac pouch filled with the following: Purel, Bliss lotion, Tylenol, bandaids, a pen, MAC lipglass, Sephora lip balm (olive oil & shea butter) & my keys.
  • Ipod
  • Bose earbuds. I use the big ones on airplanes (you can't hear a thing), but these were a favorite Christmas present from Mike's dad. They're amazing.
  • A book. Most recent: Crossing to Safety. Mystery & Manners read it a few months back, but I didn't have time that month. This month they are reading something I've read recently, so I decided to play catch up. I'm also reading 1492 with Mike. Deadline: end of February!
  • Cell phone. I'm lost without it.
  • Blackberry. (See cell phone)
  • Camera (not pictures for obvious reasons)

No comments: