Nov 14, 2007

They're Perfect.

I have another Bloomingdales gift card on the way {thanks to my corporate Amex}. If Bloomingdales actually had these shoes in stock along with their 20 other variations of Tory Burch shoes, I would buy them in a heartbeat. But they don't, & I'm a little upset {& refuse to actually pay for these out of my own pocket}. I saw a girl wearing them on the subway this morning. I want them. I'm always having the brown vs. black shoe dilemna {I currently have a shortage of black casual shoes}, & this would solve the problem in a snap.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I really like those. Too bad they are out of stock!

Julia said...

love them. I am with you on the brown and black thing.

Jennifer said...

Love TB. Love the shoes. Hate the price. Also, I couldn't believe how expensive the J.Crew shoes have gotten. Can you? I don't remember them always being so high. Lame.