Aug 30, 2008

Today.





  • We did laundry. I love fresh sheets & towels.


  • I'm getting used to my new darker hair. It will fade a bit (which is good), but I'm happy with it. I wanted chocolate for fall.


  • We had dinner at Houston's with our friend Matt who has been in New York City training for his San Francisco job. Followed up by PinkBerry, we came home with happy (& very full) tummys.


  • The Empire State Building was blue & white tonight. It's fun to see what the colors represent. Today: A muscular dystrophy foundation's telethon.


  • Mike can do this cool thing where he blows through his hands & sounds like a flute. Or maybe a bird. Either way, after dinner he did it all the way down 33rd street to the subway.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

I wanted to tell you yesterday that I loved your hair, but it seems that I never get a chance to talk to everyone I want to after church...anyway-it really looks great!

Missy said...

Your hair is great! I'm so wanting to go dark again as I feel like mine has lightened up too much already. Really, it's so pretty.

And I'm obsessed with Houstons. We have one here too. Yum.

Jennifer said...

Love Houstons. The ribeye is my favorite.