Feb 27, 2009

A lovely combination for a Monday.

lunch::dessert::shopping 

On Monday, a few of us took a mid-day field trip down to the local taco hot spot in Soho. La Esquina never fails to impress, especially THE CORN. Oh my gosh, the corn. I could eat the corn every single day.

Oh. And perhaps we polished things off with a trip for some mini cheesecakes at Eileen's. It was literally 45 feet away. It would have been preposterous not to have gone. 

And. Maybe there was a Free People sample sale up in midtown that we briefly stopped by afterwards (jeans for $20?! count me in, even if it meant changing in a room full of my not-so-closest-yet-naked friends). 

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'm ready to go again when you are!

erin said...

the corn.

Missy said...

I've heard about that corn actually.

But, Kathryn. I'm dying at the Free People sample sale. I would have LOVED that. Which jeans are they?

Jill said...

i.must.go.there.

k. said...

Jill, let's go next week! Seriously. It can be our reunion. Brad says it's ok.

Missy, I have no idea what the style is (they are sort of... "normal" - slight flared leg, low rise, a blue-ish wash??), except that the denim feels like butter. So, so soft.

But seriously. I had to change in a BIG ROOM full of women. Imagine how that was, given my... circumstances. I just went for it. Yikes!

Kera said...

i have been wanting to see that movie... do you strongly suggest not watching it, or more of a - be prepared while watching it sort of thing.