Mar 4, 2009

Head, shoulders, knees & toes.



We've had the lovely privilege this year of experiencing one of the most brutal, coldest New York City winters ever. There's nothing like piercing wind with frigid temperatures, day in & day out. Alas, I've turned into an alligator. Head, shoulders, knees & toes. Crackly & dry. I think I've tried just about every body scrub out there, & I've finally found something that I l-o-v-e. It makes the bruised knees I received in my efforts to buy it absolutely worth it (I look like a 4 year old, by the way). 

I scrubbed down in the shower yesterday for a full five minutes, finished things off with a nice coat of lemon + sage body butter & emerged feeling brand new. Soft as butter (albeit red as a lobster, but just for a few minutes). It's magic in a blue bottle. Ask Mike. TMI? 

No comments: