Oct 2, 2009

Friday.

Polaroids. Last week. With our happy yellow balloon.

My dad & I spent the day wandering through Central Park, eating at Shake Shack & shopping (for him, not me!), finishing off with an epic trip to Trader Joe's. It's fun to have him in the city with us. Visitors are a little few & far between for us, so it's just... nice. Oh, & I should mention that we've already watched Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice & Glee together. Love that we have the same taste in television shows. And that the woman in a shop today asked if I was his daughter.

Tomorrow - I'm off in the morning to shower friend Jill who's about ready to pop (hooray!), followed by a few sessions of General Conference that I'm really excited about.

And Sunday? My dad leaves. And Mike leaves. For the entire week (!!). Who wants to play??

2 comments:

Julia said...

I'm glad you are having fun with your dad. I am a total daddy's girl, so I am a little jealous. I totally want to play next week. Let's get together.

Oh, and I LOVE Glee. Perhaps we should get together and watch it.

Jennifer said...

If I weren't feeding my little one, I'd jump on a plane so fast. I need a few days in the city. 2010 is totally gonna be my year, so gear up for a visit from me.