Apr 8, 2010

Sunshine.


With this weather, I think that the blog will just be overtaken with flowers & birds & all sorts of happy, pretty things.

Seriously. It's in the 80's again today. And after spending most of yesterday on the couch (sick, again - I don't want to talk about it) I felt better today & got outside.

So beautiful! So much sun! Doesn't that bird just look so happy? I think so.

Friend Corinne & I grabbed some Ethiopian food (no utensils!) on the Upper West Side today & I snapped some photos of baby Ada by the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. And then - gelati (?!) at Rita's, which is turns out is quite worthy of the hype. Think frozen custard + Italian ice in one delicious & perfect combination. Yum.

We're back in the 60's this weekend, but that's okay - this week's summer weather been nice, but spring (& its mild temperatures) is my favorite. It will be perfect for Mike's birthday this weekend + the city wanderings we have planned.

No comments: