May 24, 2010

Brad + Jill + Jane.

It's sort of crazy that Jill's belly turned into this baby, & now to this family. I love it. Time feels like it's going zoom!

The Skousens are leaving New York this week. Jill snagged her masters in interior design a few springs back, & Brad just finished up his masters at Columbia. Now, they're  off to Illinois for Brad to work on his PhD (!!) & for Jill to be super mama + continue her work as all around creative master, I'm sure. We're sad to see them go, but so happy for their little family - as long as they pinky swear to visit. 

I had a hard time choosing my favorites. Obviously. 

Photos taken up in Morningside Heights - on Columbia's campus at 116th Street, in Riverside Park & on Amsterdam Avenue, mostly with my 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, but some with my 24-70mm f/2.8. 


















9 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a cute baby. Love the tongue thing she does!

Jill said...

you're wonderful and we're so lucky. thank you, thank you!

Jill said...

you're wonderful and we're so lucky. thank you, thank you!

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

An easy favorite for me is Jill and brad in front of the fruit and veggie spread...

Or perhaps I'm just missing NY's fresh fruits/veggie options

mb said...

the tongue! ah! hilarious. I love it.

Kera said...

motherhood looks very beautiful on jill.

Louise said...

I love Jane's little tongue too! And the picture of the parents kneeling symmetrically whilst holding onto their standing baby is darling. But really, I loved all of them!

Missy said...

those mother/dauhter ones in front of the fruit stand are so great.

she is really cute...ok, I love the tongue too!

di said...

i *just* said goodbye to jill one last time. :( miss you already jill. and that jane and her squishy arms, thighs, and cheeks.