Jul 27, 2010

Hudson Family Tree.

I made up a little project for myself while at the cabin: Simple headshots of everyone in our family. It's a rare occasion where we actually get a family photo (we didn't make it this year), so I thought maybe a grouping of photos would work for 2010. I'm still not set on what I'm actually going to do with all of these, but in the meantime, I occupied myself on my San Diego to Salt Lake City flight last week.

I asked almost everyone to do a happy face, or a silly face (I forgot with a few people, oops - & my silly face was supposed to look scary, instead just looking serious). Really, I just love the results (with the grand prize going to Harrison & my dad, I think).

The original nine. 

Exponential growth in just the past 5 years, with 5 weddings (+ 1 next month!) & 15 (almost 16!) grandchildren.


Everyone x's 2. 

I love my family.

5 comments:

erin said...

kathryn. i love what you've done with these. you may have just solved our never-ending problem of getting us all together for a family picture. genius.

Kirsty said...

I love these! Such a cute idea... I might have to steal it for my (admittedly smaller) family! I don't know why you're not as famous as A Cup of Jo or someone like that yet... your posts always inspire me or make me smile or make me think! :) I hope my blog (www.kirstybleyl.com) is one day as great as yours!

Lindsey said...

love this - great idea!

laurel said...

Cute!! What program do you use to organize your pictures like that?

Missy said...

I love this! Really this is just so great.