Feb 10, 2011

Q & his animal friends (+ he says hello).

Quinn's wake time is still only about an hour & a half before he gets tuckered out & needs to take a nap. This being said, we generally have a circle of activities to keep him entertained & happy while he's awake. First, breakfast / lunch / dinner / is served. Then, we change his diaper & if appropriate, get him dressed for the day. We sing songs, we play in his bouncy seat (especially if I need to make something / eat something in the kitchen). We practice sitting & standing. He sits in the Bumbo, although typically this makes him puke. We have tummy time, we read stories, & we play with his animal friends on his play mat. I think Q likes this the very best.








And behind the scenes, because we don't get to hear from Q very often & he wanted to say hello (+ indisputable evidence as to why I keep my shutter speed so very high these days).

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love hearing his little voice! Ah, make me baby hungry why don't you!

Nice background music too. :)

Jill said...

i loved hearing him talk. so cute.

and i want that play mat for our next babe. i think it may be the only non-offense, baby friendly one that has ever been made.

k. said...

Ah! I didn't even notice that Lindsey! It's coming from his nursery... & happens to be the Beethoven Concerto that I played at my senior recital! Funny.

Unknown said...

He is awesome. So are baby noises. And I love that play mat too- the first time you posted a picture of it, I googled until I found it. That company needs to make a baby swing.

Erin said...

What sweetie. I swear I have these same exact pictures of carson when he was this age. Under the toys, hand shoved in mouth. I love this age. So precious.

Jill said...

It really is so different to see him with sound & movement, he's very chatty!

Judy said...

Absolutely precious! I love the close up photos of him in this post, especially the first one!

erin said...

it's good to be quinn whiting.

Missy said...

1) I want a six month old
2) love, love these photos. makes me remember when Avery wast a tiny (similar routine)
3) He is a roller?! That is huge! Big news in the W home. I'm so happy for him!

Meg said...

That was QUITE a story that Q shared... Perhaps one day he will be guest blogger!