Sep 14, 2011

Q & Dad.

Quinn napped most of the drive home from Austin on Sunday, which explains why his hair looks like it's been crimped in the back. And his legs! I'm glad that they've still got some squish. Why he's not wearing pants... not quite sure. 

What I do know is this: Quinn loves his dad, as he should. He's a good dad, & a good husband. He's been gone a lot lately (kind of feels like always), but when he's home, he & Quinn are besties, & Mike takes over in many of the child-rearing responsibilities that I'm often so exhausted from. Q's favorite word is dad (um, it's also the easiest to say, so my feelings aren't hurt), & while he appears to have the temperament of his mama (oops!), I hope he learns a few things from Mike - like being kind, super patient & extra smart. He's already got the handsome thing down.

Some of my favorite photos of the two of them:   






3 comments:

erin said...

your eyes. mike's mouth. mike's a good dad.

Jill said...

that top picture needs to be framed.

Alissa said...

GREAT pics. Two good lookin' Whitings!