Jan 4, 2010

DUMBO.

We've been long-time friends with Bubby's (in Tribeca) but had never ventured to the DUMBO outpost. I'm not sure we'll ever go back to the Manhattan location again after our brunch on New Year's Day. Despite it being a little bit far away, it's always a fun trek across the river & I'll take any excuse to explore Brooklyn more. The restaurant was relaxed, open & bright, & thanks to being situated on the river right between the Brooklyn & Manhattan Bridges, has a tremendous view. Breakfast was yummy (huevos rancheros & freshly squeezed orange juice, please), we loved talking to Amy & Tim (+ our new Sweedish friends) as always, the photo booth provided some post-breakfast entertainment (+ some silly photos) & we took a nice walk across the Brooklyn Bridge after we were finished.

I'm adding this to my Playing Tourist guide. I think it's well deserved, if only for the photo op even.



















6 comments:

Kera said...

i LOVE these pictures!

Missy said...

you guys have more couple friends than anyone I know. I like the black and white on all of these...

erin said...

i second kera's comment.

Kera said...

i just noticed your boots. how very chic.

Jamie said...

I would love to run in New York. I know there is one in the spring, but I don't think I will be ready for it. I will check it out though and see what I can work out. Yea for me checking off another thing Mormon girls like!

Morgan said...

So beautiful. The fourth one down is extra, extra gorgeous. I love the framing and the contrast.